13th to 19th May 105-106 course, Grenada to Grenada. Now only US$4500.00 for two people sharing a cabin. Explore the Grenadines on this advanced sailing course.
20th to 26th May 101-114 course, Grenada to Grenada. Now only US$5030.00 per couple sharing a cabin
20th to 26th May 101-114 course, Grenada to Grenada. Now only US$2740.00 for one person in a private cabin
3rd to 9th June 101-114 course, Grenada to Grenada. Now only US$5030.00 per couple sharing a cabin
1st to 7th July 101-104 course, Grenada to Grenada. Now only US$2020.00 for one person in a private cabin.
- Seven days and six nights accommodation and instruction on-board the training yacht.
- Experienced, mature and professional ASA certified instructor
- All breakfasts and lunches, three dinners on-board and a selection of snacks. Three dinners will be eaten ashore at your own cost.
- Hull Damage Waiver
- Any custom and immigration fees that may apply.
- Cruising permit & Marine Park entry fees
- Fuel and water
- Fully equipped yacht….just bring your clothes and text books!
ASA text books are not included as you may already have these . Likewise, ASA logbooks (US$12.00) ASA memberships (US$39.00, includes 101 certificate) and exams passed (US$12.00) are not included.. so you only pay for what you need!
Taxi transfers are not included in our rates, but they are very reasonable. We can arrange transfers for you if you let us know your flight details!
Our base is located at True Blue Resort and they offer great rooms and discounts for our clients http://www.truebluebay.com/ – there are also many other alternatives to suit every budget… just ask and I can advise.