28th July to 3rd August, Grenada to Grenada
101 to 104 Monohull Course
Special Price: US$1910.00 for one person in a private cabin
♦♦♦ 10% discount on all August and September Courses ♦♦♦
- Seven days and six nights accommodation and instruction on-board the training yacht.
- Experienced, mature and professional ASA certified instructor
- All breakfasts and lunches, three dinners on-board and a selection of snacks. Three dinners will be eaten ashore at your own cost.
- Hull Damage Waiver
- Any custom and immigration fees that may apply.
- Cruising permit & Marine Park entry fees
- Fuel and water
- Fully equipped yacht….just bring your clothes and text books!
ASA text books are not included as you may already have these . Likewise, ASA logbooks (US$12.00) ASA memberships (US$39.00, includes 101 certificate) and exams passed (US$12.00) are not included.. so you only pay for what you need!
Taxi transfers are not included in our rates, but they are very reasonable. We can arrange transfers for you if you let us know your flight details!
Our base is located at True Blue Resort and they offer great rooms and discounts for our clients http://www.truebluebay.com/ – there are also many other alternatives to suit every budget… just ask and I can advise.
ASA Veterans Sailing Education Program
The ASA recognize the sacrifices made by the men and women who have served or are serving in the armed forces. As our way of saying thank you, we are inviting veterans and active military personnel to share our passion for sailing by offering the following:
- Complimentary Logbook
- Complimentary one-year ASA membership + ASA 101
You will also receive, with our thanks, any other certificates gained, free of charge!
For more information and to register with the program, check out the ASA website