ASA 101 to 114 Catamaran course – 29th July to 4th August Grenada to Grenada
Only US$3800.00 for 2 people sharing a cabin – SOLD
- Seven days and six nights accommodation and instruction on-board the training yacht.
- Experienced, mature and professional ASA certified instructor
- All breakfasts and lunches, three dinners on-board and a selection of snacks. Three dinners will be eaten ashore at your own cost.
- Hull Damage Waiver
- Any custom and immigration fees that may apply.
- Cruising permit & Marine Park entry fees
- Fuel and water
- Fully equipped yacht….just bring your clothes and text books!
ASA text books are not included as you may already have these . Likewise, ASA logbooks (US$12.00) ASA memberships (US$39.00, includes 101 certificate) and exams passed (US$12.00) are not included.. so you only pay for what you need!
Taxi transfers are not included in our rates, but they are very reasonable. We can arrange transfers for you if you let us know your flight details!
Our base is located at True Blue Resort and they offer great rooms and discounts for our clients http://www.truebluebay.com/ – there are also many other alternatives to suit every budget… just ask and I can advise.