SeaHorse Sailing School Prices
We want to keep our sailing school prices competitive while acknowledging that you are looking for a top quality ASA accredited sailing school. You are looking for well maintained yachts, experienced and patient instructors, and plentiful, healthy provisions on-board. So we are confident that we provide great value for money!
We like to keep things simple…and because you can confidently sail all year round here, we have kept it to just 2 seasons...Low Season is 1st June through to 1st December and High Season is 2nd December to 31st May. Discounts are available for couples or friends who are happy to share a cabin. Group discount also available on request and contact us for any last minute special, sailing school price offers if you can hop on a plane at a moment’s notice.
Courses run all year round, from 10 am on Sundays to midday on Saturday. Contact us with your preferred dates
Grenada and the Southern Grenadines
|PRICE IN US$||LOW SEASON 1 June - 1 Dec||HIGH SEASON 2 Dec to 31 May|
|ASA 101-104 Monohull Course||2650||3195|
|ASA 101-114 Catamaran Course||2995||3595|
|ASA 105/106 Advanced Monohull Course||2650||3195|
- Seven days and six nights accomodation and instruction on-board the training yacht.
- Experienced, mature and professional ASA certified instructor
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks and three dinners on-board. Three dinners will be eaten ashore at your own cost.
- Hull Damage Waiver
- Any custom and immigration fees that may apply.
- Cruising permit & Marine Park entry fees
- Fuel and water
- Fully equipped yacht….just bring your clothes and text books!
- Taxi transfers from/to the airport
- Shore accommodation if required
- Course textbooks
- ASA logbook. (US$12)
- ASA membership (US$39) and exams (US$12 per exam)
- Dinners ashore (please feed the instructor as well!)
- Discretionary Instructor gratuities for a job well done.