Thinking About Coming to Learn to Sail With Us?
If you want to learn to sail in Grenada try SeaHorse Sailing School. We are a small, family run company with good eye for detail and everything is done with a personal touch. You can find out more about us below and find out why we thought the market had room for a sea training centre like theirs.
Originally from the UK, Mike has been sailing for over 35 years. He is RYA Yachtmaster Ocean qualified and a Cruising Instructor. He is a Commercially Endorsed skipper and holds an MCA STCW certificate. (Training in first aid, security awareness, fire prevention and fire fighting.) He has carried out a number of yacht deliveries, worked as a yacht broker and a commercial skipper as well as instructing.
In 2015 Mike become an American Sailing Association Instructor and holds the following qualifications:
- ASA 201 Basic Keelboat Instructor Certification
- ASA 203 Basic Coastal Cruising Instructor Certification
- ASA 204 Bareboat Chartering Instructor Certification
- ASA 205 Coastal Navigation Instructor Certification
- ASA 206 Advanced Cruising Instructor Certification
- ASA 214 Catamaran Cruising Instructor Certification
Mike loves teaching people to learn to sail. He wants to be able to make learning fun and enjoyable.
Our Grenada Sailing School Base
We are located at the True Blue Resort and Marina on the south coast of Grenada, a short taxi ride from the Airport.